Specialists for professional information

Schloss Mindelburg, Sitz des Verlag W. Sachon

Originally founded in 1945 as a one-man business by the deceased publisher Werner Sachon, the publishing house has developed to a successful medium-sized media enterprise.

The head office of the enterprise is situated at Mindelburg Castle where about 60 competent team members are employed in the sectors “trade journals”, “economic databases” and “layout”.

Trade journals and business databases with soundly investigated information are distributed all over the world from this place.

Copyright © Verlag W. Sachon GmbH + Co. KG